Paint To Protect Webster, NY
Your Source of DC315 Retardant and Thermal Barrier Foam Paint
Coler Natural Insulation provides paint to protect services to your industrial buildings and equipment. Perfect for many types of industrial, and commercial applications, our paint to protect services provide efficient and effective insulation. This service is great for schools, nursing homes, hospitals, utilities, railroads, oil, military installations, and much more. Protect your insulation today.
When you use DC315 on your next foam foam insulation job, you get:
- Large single coat spread rate
- UL 1715 Thermal Barrier – 88.88 sq. ft./gal @ 18 mils wet and 12 mils dry
- NFPA 286 (AC377) Attic Crawl Space Ignition Barrier 130 sq. ft./gal @ 12 mils wet 8 mils dry
- Reduced labor cost, reduced material cost and higher profits
- Fast turnaround time
- Easily applied with a sprayer, brush or roller
- No complicated mixing- just stir the paint before application
- No waste
- Fast and easy clean up of our water based latex product, tools & equipment
- Will not gum up or block spray equipment
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AMQD tests
- Non Toxic, Low Vapors, Low VOCs
- No Formaldehyde
- Two year shelf life
- Certified Code Compliant Coating
DC315 is truly an amazing product as it is easy to apply and a water based latex paint. Simply, it is as easy to apply as regular latex paint. Making installations quick and effective.
For best results, we recommend this product for interior use on polyurethane foam surfaces.
If you are interested in our paint to protect services and our spray foam services, please give us a call. We have a variety of educational information and services available for our customers. We believe in educating our customers on the products they will received. We can also provide energy audits to find out the exact needs of your unique situation.
USED BY: Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Child Care Centers, Hospitals, Penal Institutions, Apartments, Hotels, Factories, Warehouses, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Utilities, Railroad and other Transportation Companies, Oil and Chemical Installations, Military Installations, and other facilities where fire retardant coatings are required.
Call us at 585-626-0629 for questions or quotes.
- East Rochester