Paint To Protect Canandaigua, NY
DC315 Fire Retardant and Thermal Barrier Foam Paint
If you are in Canandaigua, NY looking for paint to protect services for your industrial building, rely on Coler Natural Insulation. We offer paint to protect services for a variety of different industrial buildings, institutions, and commercial operations. From schools, nursing homes, and hospitals, to utilities, railroad, oil and military installations, we are ready to provide that protective coating to your buildings' foam insulation.
Our most reliable paint, DC315, is a certifiedWarnock Hersey listed and rated product. It has passed certified testing for both (UL-1715) 15 minute Barrier and the NFPA 286 (AC-377 standards) as an ignition barrier.
When you use DC315 on your next foam foam insulation job, you get:
- Large single coat spread rate
- UL 1715 Thermal Barrier – 88.88 sq. ft./gal @ 18 mils wet and 12 mils dry
- NFPA 286 (AC377) Attic Crawl Space Ignition Barrier 130 sq. ft./gal @ 12 mils wet 8 mils dry
- Reduced labor cost, reduced material cost and higher profits
- Fast turnaround time
- Easily applied with a sprayer, brush or roller
- No complicated mixing- just stir the paint before application
- No waste
- Fast and easy clean up of our water based latex product, tools & equipment
- Will not gum up or block spray equipment
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AMQD tests
- Non Toxic, Low Vapors, Low VOCs
- No Formaldehyde
- Two year shelf life
- Certified Code Compliant Coating
What is truly amazing is DC315 is an easy to apply new state of the art, water based latex paint. It is as easy to apply as regular latex paint.
We recommend this product for interior use on polyurethane foam surfaces.
RECOMMENDED USES: This product is designed for use on interior polyurethane foam surfaces
Please contact us today if you are interested in our fire retardant paint to protect services. We serve the Canandaigua, NY area. We can help your buildings meet insulation requirements. Call us at 585-626-0629 for questions or quotes.