Paint to Protect
DC315 Fire Retardant and Thermal Barrier Foam Paint
DC315: Your one step solution for Polyurethane Foam “15 Minute Thermal Barrier” and “Ignition Barrier” ratings.
DC315 is a Certified Warnock Hersey listed and rated product which has passed certified testing for both the (UL-1715) 15 minute Thermal Barrier and the NFPA 286 (AC-377 standards) as an Ignition Barrier.
What is truly amazing is DC315 is an easy to apply new state of the art, water based latex paint. It is as easy to apply as regular latex paint. Using DC315 applied to to satisfy code compliance on ”15 Minute Thermal Barriers” and “Ignition Barriers” on your next foam job means:
- Large single coat spread rate
- UL 1715 Thermal Barrier – 88.88 sq. ft./gal @ 18 mils wet and 12 mils dry
- NFPA 286 (AC377) Attic Crawl Space Ignition Barrier 130 sq. ft./gal @ 12 mils wet 8 mils dry
- Reduced labor cost, reduced material cost and higher profits
- Fast turnaround time
- Easily applied with a sprayer, brush or roller
- No complicated mixing- just stir the paint before application
- No waste
- Fast and easy clean up of our water based latex product, tools & equipment
- Will not gum up or block spray equipment
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AMQD tests
- Non Toxic, Low Vapors, Low VOCs
- No Formaldehyde
- Two year shelf life
- Certified Code Compliant Coating
RECOMMENDED USES: This product is designed for use on interior polyurethane foam surfaces
USED BY: Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Child Care Centers, Hospitals, Penal Institutions, Apartments, Hotels, Factories, Warehouses, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Utilities, Railroad and other Transportation Companies, Oil and Chemical Installations, Military Installations, and other facilities where fire retardant coatings are required.
Call us at 585-626-02629 for questions or quotes.