Benefits of Low-E Insulation:
- Saves Time and Money
- Non-Toxic, No Fiberglass - No Itching
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Razor Knife and Foil Tape
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rating
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Improves Insulation Systems Performance
- Insect/Bird Resistant
- Seals Tight around Fasteners
- Can be used with Mass Insulations
- Certified ASTM Testing
Low-E Insulation Products have a variety of applications in the residential building envelope. From top to bottom they include but are not limited to roofing underlayments, attic and interior wall insulation, crawl space and HVAC insulation as well as an extremely efficient housewrap. All of these products in these applications combine to form a highly effective insulation system. This will keep energy consumption to a minimum and will offer you substantial savings over the life of your home.
Crawl Space System
Most companies will try to insulate the underside of the floor with insulation. We offer an innovative solution that reflects the heat in the crawl space, creating an efficient system that helps warm a space without using additional heat. Some customers report that their room above the crawl space is ten degrees warmer as a result of the system.
Low-E Product Information
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance document, Low-E Insulation, Continuous thermal barrier between fiberglass and metal roof
- ASTM E84-00a, Surface Burning Characteristics, Low-E Insulation, R&D Services, August 2001
- Emittance Measurements, Low-E, Total Hemispherical emittance measurements, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc. July, 1991
- Test Report for Fungi Resistance, Low-E, Test results for resistance to the growth of fungi in accordance with ASTM C1338, R$D Services, Inc., July 2000
- Evaluation for thermal resistance & surface burning characteristics - Code Compliance, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, June 2004
- Slab-Shield Insulation, Low-E Insulation, Data sheet on use of Slab-Shield, Environmentally Safe Products
- Determination of Corrosivity of ESP Reflective Insulation, Low-E Insulation, ASTM D3310 'Standard Test Method for Determining of Corrosivity of Adhesive Materials', R&D Services, September 2001
- Effects if wet/dry cycling on Low-E emittance values, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, July 2002
- Low-E Class A White Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- Econo-E Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- E-Z Seal Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- Low-E Housewrap Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- Low-E HVAC Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- Low-E Tab Insulation data sheet, Low-E Insulation, Environmentally Safe Products, Inc.
- Sound transmission testing results, Low-E Insulation, Sound transmission class of awall construction employing a Low_E insulation material, Maxim Technologies, January 1996
- Water vapor transmission test report, Low-E Insulation, R&D Services, October 2001
- Carpet Pad - Therm-E Pad Insulation product description, Thermal barrier for cold concrete floors